Pages

Bosbee Quilting

Bosbee Quilting
BosBee Quilting

Tuesday, March 22, 2022

MIA for a few months

 Hi there, I took a break for a few months and started (and finished) some really cool projects.  I am going to be a great grandmother this July so I wanted to get a head start on baby things.  I upgraded my embroidery machine and these are the results:



The new little baby of my grandson has a big brother so I made this little crayon bag for him.  I hope that he will like it.


When I got my new machine, I needed to play so I could get the feel of it.  I have muslin galore so I embroidered a flower in the middle of it.  I thought is was pretty enough to keep so I crocheted the edges.  That was nice, but it needed something so I sandwiched it and did some free motion quilting.  It may have been overkill but I really like it!

I have more baby projects to show as soon as I get them completed.  In the meantime, just remember to...
Keep on Quiltin'!

Norma








No comments:

Post a Comment