Pages

Bosbee Quilting

Bosbee Quilting
BosBee Quilting

Tuesday, February 14, 2023

Long time ago

 It has been almost a year since I have posted anything here and yes, I am ashamed of myself.  This last 11 months has been a blur of activity, strange and wonderful, scary and happy.  My hubby had to have quadruple bypass in April last year so that started things off scary.  He did great through the surgery so that has ended up wonderful.  Then in July we welcomed our first great grand baby, Waylon into the world. We are so blessed and happy beyond words!  And then the strange things happened with my hands.  I started having tingling so I had carpal tunnel surgery, first on the right hand and six weeks later on the left.  Well, the left hand is doing fine, but strangely my right never got any better.  So tomorrow I have to have tunnel surgery.  This has been a weird set of affairs.  I just get to where I think I can go back to sewing and boom! It hits me again.  

I did manage to finish two memory bears in September for a client.  But Christmas gifts made by me were out of the question.  Oh, and here is the baby quilt I made for little Waylon.




The doors and tailgate open to show the dogs.  It is the cutest pattern.  I can't remember who it was from but I will look it up and get back to you.

And here are the memory bears.
   

These are a pattern from How Joyful and it is so fun to make.  I think I have made four of them so far.

Well, I am getting company soon so I will sign off.  But remember...

Keep on Quiltin'!

Norma




No comments:

Post a Comment