Pages

Bosbee Quilting

Bosbee Quilting
BosBee Quilting

Thursday, January 27, 2022

Holidays over -New Year Projects Begin!

 It is hard to believe that all the holiday hubbub is now over.  It always comes and goes so fast. When I was a child, it seemed to take forever for Christmas to get here.  And then when it was over, it seemed that Christmas the next year was soooo far away.  Not anymore.  That said, it is now time to get busy with all the projects I have ideas for.  The first finish of the year has been my granddaughter's fainting couch.  No, it is not a quilt or even a sewing project.  But my hubby and I took it on and well, I think it turned out pretty nice.  When Ron took it apart, this is what was inside.




It was full of straw and the springs that were in it were completely junk.  So Ron rebuilt the "guts" and I started planning the covering.  Lilli (my granddaughter) brought me the material she wanted to use and we were off to the races.  




It was actually kind of fun!  We don't plan on starting an upholstery business, but we were up to a new challenge so why not give it a try.

My newest project is in the making as of right now.  I am going to be a great grandmother in July, so a baby quilt is under the needle.  I will be showing pictures of it soon, but I don't want to show it until after the shower and as of right now, I don't know when that will be.  

We are having a lot of snow and cold here right now.  So sewing and quilting and crocheting and knitting and...well you get the idea.  These great indoor activities are nice and warm.

For now, stay warm and just remember...

Keep on Quiltin'!

Norma

 

No comments:

Post a Comment