Pages

Bosbee Quilting

Bosbee Quilting
BosBee Quilting

Saturday, December 4, 2021

I sew need to sew!



 I really need to get back in the sewing mood.  Actually, I am in the mood but time is not allowing for the fun stuff right now.  Christmas is coming quickly and I have a bunch of stuff I need to do before I can get back to sewing.  I did a lot of sewing (unfortunately not quilting) through the spring and summer.  But this fall and now winter is so busy with harvest, canning and shopping that I can't seem to get organized.  I do have a big project I am doing that I will share.  I love to paint along with all the other craft things I like to do, so when I was digging around looking for Christmas decorations, I found these old silhouettes of Santa and his sleigh and reindeer.  I decided they just needed an update since the paint was faded and outdated.  I am almost finished with Santa and I will show the rest when I get them done.  In the meantime, here is the before and after of Santa.

Before

After

Have a great Holiday Season! And remember...

Keep on Quiltin'!

Norma

No comments:

Post a Comment