Pages

Bosbee Quilting

Bosbee Quilting
BosBee Quilting

Tuesday, November 23, 2021

Happy Thanksgiving!

 I know, I am two days early for Thanksgiving.  But to tell the truth, my Thanksgiving is over.  I always have holidays on a day that will not interfere with my son's trucking schedule or my daughter-in-law's plans with her family.  It has never bothered me to do this because the most important part is that we get together...so the day of does not matter.  Having said all that, we had our family Thanksgiving this past Sunday.  It was very nice and my hubby and I are now enjoying all the leftovers.  Yum!

I have been so busy that I haven't had time to sew.  Sew, here are a few of my past craft projects. 


Here is hoping that your Thanksgiving is as nice and enjoyable as mine was.  And remember...

Keep on Quiltin'!

Norma


2 comments: