Pages

Bosbee Quilting

Bosbee Quilting
BosBee Quilting

Thursday, November 4, 2021

Very nice day!

 Every month a few of the girls I graduated high school with get together for a luncheon.  I hadn't been to one in a couple of years, until this summer.  In August I went and had a wonderful time.  September got busy and I missed that one.  Then today we got together again and we had such a great time.  The laughs and getting to know one another again is priceless.  I hope that you have something like this in your life.  It really is precious.


This week we had to say goodbye to one of my aunts.  My sweet Aunt Thelma was a character.  Very opinionated and stubborn, but she was also on your side and would tell you what she thought.  Not too many people are like that these days.  Honest and straightforward.  Love you Auntie Thelma and I will miss you forever until we meet again.

Aunt Thelma in the blue, My Mother in the red and my Aunt Faye

Time seems to march along. Anyway, I need to get busy with my sewing or I am not going to get anything done for Christmas.  It may be an Amazon Christmas instead of a Grandma-made-it Christmas.  Don't you hate that?

Well now I am ready for Thanksgiving! How about you?  I can smell the turkey and pumpkin pie already.  I personally like pecan pie rather than pumpkin, but pie is pie.  EAT PIE! Yum.




Now to get on the ball.  I will start some projects so I have something new to show you.  So I will try hard to stay on task.  But for now remember...

Keep on Quiltin'!

Norma


 



No comments:

Post a Comment