Pages

Bosbee Quilting

Bosbee Quilting
BosBee Quilting

Friday, November 5, 2021

Frost on the pumpkins

It has really cooled down around here.  It was in the upper 20's this morning and to tell you the truth I am not ready for this.  I have never been a cold weather person and the older I get, the less I like it.  But we must take what comes and even if we don't necessarily like it, we can be grateful that we wake up each morning and can glory in another day.  God is good.

I am really gearing up for Thanksgiving.  I hope the family can get together.  We have been fortunate that we all seem healthy and I sure hope and pray we can continue down that road.  I lost my first cousin to the dreaded Covid and I realize that it has affected so many families.  My sincere hope is that it will soon be in the rear view mirror.  

As for Thanksgiving, I have decorated more outside than inside this year.  The reason, you ask?  I have a kitten...well a one year old cat that thinks everything in my house is her playthings.  Christmas will be interesting to say the least.  We had her last Christmas but she was little and didn't create much havoc.  This year however is not going to be that easy.  Wish me luck.


Even my chickens are in the Thanksgiving mood!  I haven't started my sewing yet or I would post what I am working on.  I really have to get in the mood for that and it just isn't there.   Maybe tomorrow?
Again, wish me luck.



And remember...

Keep on Quiltin'! (even if I'm not)

Norma


No comments:

Post a Comment