Pages

Bosbee Quilting

Bosbee Quilting
BosBee Quilting

Sunday, November 7, 2021

Back to normal?

 I have mentioned in the past that since my husband and I have been retired we set a goal of visiting as many county fairs in our state as we possibly can. Well, last year...you know the story.  There were no county fair to speak of although our local fair still had the Junior Fair for the 4-H'ers.  That was good for them so that they didn't lose out on their projects which I know takes a lot of work.  So this year was iffy at the start and we thought for sure that some of the fairs were going to cancel again.  That didn't happen and so we decided to go to a couple of fairs that we had already been to and then we added two new ones.  Every one of them are different and unique and it is fun to be able to see the young folks projects and the adult home economics projects.  My hubby especially looks for the antique farm equipment.










I do some sewing projects that have nothing to do with quilting.  And I have to admit that I would never have been confident enough to try these projects had I not been a quilter.  I re-covered a sunroom couch and love seat (pictures in a previous post) and this winter I re-covered a chair and ottoman.  


Not professional in the least but it was just what I wanted and I got the material for a song at my local fabric warehouse.  Love it!  Even made a pillow to go along with the set.

It was a slow weekend and this is all I have to share.  Hopefully this week will be more productive and I will be able to show you wonderful projects.  Yeah, right!  So remember...

Keep on Quiltin'!

Norma














No comments:

Post a Comment