Pages

Bosbee Quilting

Bosbee Quilting
BosBee Quilting

Monday, November 8, 2021

Breakfast and Tea Kettle

 We decided to get up early this morning and have breakfast at our favorite restaurant in Amish country.  Now usually when we go the Amish country, I have to stop at all of the fabric shops along the way and believe me there are a lot!  They have so many beautiful fabrics and patterns.  I never can leave any of the stores without a new project or at least with fabric and a project in mind.  But today I refused to give in to the impulse to stop, and here is the reason why.  I have tons of projects in my sewing room and I need to get started on them before I purchase any more fabrics.  My hubby helped me put together some new shelving and this is just the wall when you walk into my room.  I will not show you the rest of the room until I get it cleaned up a bit (or a lot).  Having said all of this, I guess I just want someone to tell me how good I was today for not caving and buying more fabric, because quite frankly I am regretting not doing so.  😭


Now you say, so what about the tea kettle?  Well, the reason we went to the Amish stores was that I needed a new tea kettle and my husband does not believe in waiting until Christmas to give gifts.  So when I said I needed a new kettle, he was on it NOW!  And I got and have already used my shiny new tea kettle.  He is the sweetest person in the world.  

Hope your day was filled with breakfast and tea kettles too.  We all need a day like this now and then.  Oh, and a word of advice...STOP AT ALL THE FABRIC SHOPS or you will cry when you get home.😭😭😭  And remember...

Keep on Quiltin'!

Norma






No comments:

Post a Comment