Pages

Bosbee Quilting

Bosbee Quilting
BosBee Quilting

Tuesday, November 9, 2021

On a roll

 I did it!  I got my mojo back and started quilting some of my wall hangings and other projects today.  I was beginning to think that I would never get myself in the quilting mood again.  For some reason, I do not do much quilting in the summer.  I like to sew and do other projects such as pillows and cushions.  But I just don't quilt.  Strange.

Right now I am experimenting and if it works out I will show it here later.  And if it turns out awful you will never hear of it again.  In the meantime, here is a Christmas Dream Big that I need to sandwich and start quilting.  I just love this one.


I think I will use a variegated red thread color for this one.  What do you think?

Are you gearing up for Thanksgiving?  I sure am.  



So I hope you are on a roll too and remember...

Keep on Quiltin'!

Norma




No comments:

Post a Comment