Pages

Bosbee Quilting

Bosbee Quilting
BosBee Quilting

Wednesday, November 10, 2021

Too nice today!

 Yep it was a gorgeous day today.  Sunny, almost made it to 70 degrees.  So I had to do what I do not like to do - wash windows.  Now why would I wash windows this time of year?  Well, my husband is a great guy and he loves to help me out especially when I garden.  Last week he decided to water my mums in the planters in the front of the house.  What he didn't calculate was using the hose on full blast and not the sprinkler mode made quite a splash on my front windows.  They needed a good washing anyway so today they got it.  You can't tell from the picture but this is a before washing pic.



Since I didn't get to work on any sewing/quilting today I will show you some of the paintings I did last winter to keep my mind from going COVID crazy.  The large cow is 4' X 8' and my husband wanted it for the side of his barn.  Hope you enjoy my silliness.





Well that is all for today.  Remember tomorrow is Veterans Day.  God Bless our troops and God Bless America.  And remember...

Keep on Quiltin'!

Norma





No comments:

Post a Comment