Pages

Bosbee Quilting

Bosbee Quilting
BosBee Quilting

Wednesday, November 3, 2021

A year of...

 I have made myself a promise that I am going to post every day...well every week...maybe every two weeks.  Now that I said that I will be lucky to post every month but I am going to try to do better.  It has been over a year and I am ashamed of myself.  When I posted in September of 2020, I was caught up in my pets.  I stayed away from commenting on the Covid 19 pandemic because I had been so freaked out about the whole thing and I sort of blocked it out.  But I was forced to face it quite a few times now.  My nephew by marriage lost his father to Covid.  My first cousin lost his battle with it.  This has been a nightmare in more ways than one.  It has torn families apart.  All we can do at this point is hope and pray that we are seeing the light at the end of the tunnel.

That being said, I decided to get back to some kind of normal so I am starting some new sewing projects.  I made myself a 1920's dress and I am hoping to wear it to the 20's Wine Walk at our local Kingwood Gardens in Mansfield Ohio.  I missed it last year because I waited to long to buy my tickets.  So this year I am going to start early watching for presale of tickets.  Wish me luck.

Here is a throw back of some of my fall and Halloween wall hangings I had made in the past.  Hope you enjoy them.






I want to mention that today we said goodbye to one of my Aunts.  She was a wonderful lady, strong willed and opinionated but also so loving.  I lost my mother in 2018 and she was the oldest of 5.  I still miss mom and now she and her sister can rejoice in heaven.  Love you Aunt Thelma!

Now everyone, we have 52 days until Christmas so get busy!  It will be here before we know it.

So on that note, remember...

Keep on Quiltin'!

Norma

No comments:

Post a Comment