Pages

Bosbee Quilting

Bosbee Quilting
BosBee Quilting

Saturday, November 13, 2021

Quilts Present

 As advertised, this is about quilts present.  The ghost of quilts present did not visit me last night, but I realized when I started typing this post that I don't have a lot of recently finished quilts.  I do have small quilted projects so we are going to go with those.  But this really made me more determined to start a new quilt.  Tomorrow, Tomorrow I love ya Tomorrow. You're only a day away!  I think I may be mixing up my plays a little but this is a lot of fun!

Wall hanging I made last Christmas

My favorite wall hanging

Table runner I made for craft show

Table runner I may keep for myself

Small throw I like to have on hand for baby shower or just a special gift



Yep, I am all mixed up.  Now Ebenezer would never adopt Little Orphan Annie.  Right?  Well, maybe if he had a nice warm quilt to sleep under before the ghost of Christmas future shows up, he would be in a better mood.  I know quilts always make me feel good.  And winter is approaching fast.  We will see what happens tomorrow, tomorrow...Oh stop it!  




And remember...

Keep on Quiltin'!

Norma

No comments:

Post a Comment