Pages

Bosbee Quilting

Bosbee Quilting
BosBee Quilting

Tuesday, November 16, 2021

Kitty Cats, Quilts, and Mug Rugs, Oh My!

 I really don't have any quilts to show, but I do have my Mooey who decided she had to help me with my wall hanging.  Actually, I think she has claimed it for her own.


I also have some mug rugs for show and tell.  I really like to do a little quilting on them, however if they are particularly small I just like to do a small top stitch and call it good.



On this one I did just that and I really think it is all it needs.




And then there are the larger ones that just need a little quilting on them.  I find doing a grid pattern very satisfying.  As I sew the lines and the diamonds begin to appear, it just reminds me of the old quilts that were done by hand and quite often just done with parallel lines across the quilt forming those diamonds.


This last one was made with a piece of muslin and a fussy cut Santa that I had in my scrap box.  I never knew what I was going to use him for, but I decided he would make a nice mug rug.  Now I just need to decide if he needs more stitches.  Frankly, my dear I don't give a d--m.  I'll think about it tomorrow. (Oh no, now I am doing movie memes!)  I had better end this blog before it is gone with the wind.  😂


And remember...

Keep on Quiltin'!

Norma

No comments:

Post a Comment