Pages

Bosbee Quilting

Bosbee Quilting
BosBee Quilting

Thursday, August 20, 2020

Nice Summer

 Hi Everyone! It has been a beautiful summer albeit a very strange one.  My husband and I are retired and we were so looking forward to doing a lot of one tank trips around our state.  But with the coronavirus keeping many venues closed, we have not traveled at all this year.  We are praying and hoping that soon this will all be over and we can go about our normal life, if there is such a thing.

But the good thing about being at home more this year was the projects that I was able to complete.  I finished a quilt for a customer.  I won't post a picture of it since I didn't get permission to do so, but I also completed a wall hanging that I had a blast doing.  It is a digital print called Big Dream and I just loved doing it.  I will be making a couple more for sale.



I was also able to complete a number of table runners and wall hangings that I will have for sale.  I was going to try to go to a few craft shows this year but needless to say, there haven't been many to go to.  I will be selling most things on Etsy.  So if you are interested you can find them there.








I was also able to re-cover my outdoor wicker furniture.  The cushions were so faded and musty from being outdoors so many years.  I was able to purchase some very inexpensive material from a warehouse and I covered all ten cushions in time for Memorial Day.  Not that we were able to have a party but we did have close family come for a cookout.  It was the first that we felt "normal".  Here is a picture of the love seat.  I didn't take a pic of the sofa.

Before
Before

After




Well everyone, stay safe and remember to...

Keep on Quiltin'!

Norma





1 comment:

  1. Hello Norma,
    What a great collection of projects!
    Thank you for linking up to Free Motion Mavericks.
    Love, Muv

    ReplyDelete