Pages

Bosbee Quilting

Bosbee Quilting
BosBee Quilting

Tuesday, November 4, 2014

November already!

Wow, November already!  Where did summer go?  It was busy and fun and when that happens, time flies.  I am in the middle of cleaning and organizing my sewing room so I have not had the time to do much sewing.  I have high hopes that when I get done, I will be able to go in there and find things so easily that I can finish all (or some) of my UFO's and start working on new ones.  I have so many ideas that my head can't hold them all!
Here are a few throwback pictures of quilts that were made many years ago.
The very first quilt that I machine quilted (mid 1990's)

Red Work Quilt.
This is hand quilted.  We found it in a chest in my husband's grandmother's house long after she was gone so we have no idea who made this quilt.

My mother's handiwork with embroidery.  I then hand quilted it for her.


This quilt was made in the 40's or early 50's by my husband's grandmother.  Hand quilted.



Hope you enjoyed the pictures.  I need to get back to my sewing room.  

Keep on Quiltin'!

Norma

No comments:

Post a Comment