Bosbee Quilting

Bosbee Quilting
BosBee Quilting

Tuesday, November 4, 2014

November already!

Wow, November already!  Where did summer go?  It was busy and fun and when that happens, time flies.  I am in the middle of cleaning and organizing my sewing room so I have not had the time to do much sewing.  I have high hopes that when I get done, I will be able to go in there and find things so easily that I can finish all (or some) of my UFO's and start working on new ones.  I have so many ideas that my head can't hold them all!
Here are a few throwback pictures of quilts that were made many years ago.
The very first quilt that I machine quilted (mid 1990's)

Red Work Quilt.
This is hand quilted.  We found it in a chest in my husband's grandmother's house long after she was gone so we have no idea who made this quilt.

My mother's handiwork with embroidery.  I then hand quilted it for her.


This quilt was made in the 40's or early 50's by my husband's grandmother.  Hand quilted.



Hope you enjoyed the pictures.  I need to get back to my sewing room.  

Keep on Quiltin'!

Norma

No comments:

Post a Comment