Pages

Bosbee Quilting

Bosbee Quilting
BosBee Quilting

Monday, January 13, 2020

Holidays come and Holidays go!

Hi, everyone.  Well I am again very behind on posting to my blog but then again what else it new?  I have been very busy sewing and getting ready for spring and the new season of opening my little store and going to a few craft shows.  I was not able to set up at any shows this past summer but I am hoping to have a lot more inventory again this year.  I will have to see how it goes.

I mentioned last year that we had lost our beloved dog Anna.  Well this summer while I was up at my store, a new friend appeared.  Now we have a lot of barn cats that we feed but none of them are friendly and I want to pet them so bad!  But no, they are not the friendly type.  So when this little girl showed up and let me pet her and hold her, I was so happy.  As you can see, she loves being around my baskets.

I hope everyone had a great Holiday season and are getting ready for the next project to quilt.  I will be posting some pictures of my projects next time.

Take care and remember...

Keep on Quiltin'!

Norma

No comments:

Post a Comment