Pages

Bosbee Quilting

Bosbee Quilting
BosBee Quilting

Monday, August 27, 2018

End of Summer...

Oh boy, it is the end of August already and I have not posted once since February.  I am so sorry!  This spring and summer was a roller coaster ride.  We lost our 91 year old mother in May and that was so hard.  But her quality of life had slipped away so suddenly that we knew it was inevitable.
We will miss her but I know that she is in a better place with my father.

Then the summer came into full throttle and I opened my little Crafts and Primitives store.  Whoa, it has been a whirlwind of work and fun.  I only open the store on Fridays and Saturdays but I spend the rest of the week making new items and traveling around looking for antiques and just old stuff.  I have met so many wonderful people and neighbors and friends just stop to say Hi.  I absolutely love it.  Now I don't know why I didn't do it sooner.

The only down side to having a new business is that I have very little time to quilt!  This will change this fall and winter when I close down the shop for the cold weather.  You see, my shop is in the old barn where my husbands use to milk cows.  So needless to say there is no heat and I do not do cold!  I like snuggling in for the winter and that means time to sew, quilt and paint.  But for now I will enjoy my customers and have fun scouting out new items.

Here are a few pics of my shop.





That is all for now but remember...
Keep on Quiltin'!

Norma

No comments:

Post a Comment