Pages

Bosbee Quilting

Bosbee Quilting
BosBee Quilting

Thursday, September 27, 2012

September 27th already!  At least now I feel like myself again.  I have started to quilt in earnest and I hope to get a lot of projects done by Christmas.  The only hitch to that is, my good friend has gotten me hooked on genealogy and I keep getting distracted by research.  I never thought I would like to do a family tree but now, gee, I can't stop working on it! Why are there only so many hours in a day?

As I mentioned earlier, I am looking for students who want to learn to piece quilts, machine quilt, or even hand quilt.  I will teach out of my home and it can be on your time schedule and at your own pace.  I am also willing to take one quilt to custom quilt over the winter.  It would be machine quilted on a Janome 6600 or a Bernina 820.  I don't have the time or the strength in my fingers to hand quilt anymore, but I will teach the technique if that is what a student wants to learn.

It's fall everyone!  I love this time of year so here are some incentives to get quilting.  It really is a lot of fun creating wall hangings, lap quilts, baby quilts, bed quilts, pillows...I could go on forever, but I need to go quilting!



No comments:

Post a Comment