Pages

Bosbee Quilting

Bosbee Quilting
BosBee Quilting

Thursday, February 1, 2018

February 1st Already!

Hi everyone!  I do not know how the year has passed so quickly, but it did.  I spent all fall getting items ready to sell at a craft show.  It was the first time I had ever done that and I would do it again but making enough merchandise to sell is hard. I have decided to start a little flea market deal at our barn this summer instead of dragging everything to a craft show.  We have a lot of traffic and I think I will do ok with this idea.  We have primitives and a few antiques but mainly handmade items.  If all goes well, I may start taking consignments.  We will just have to wait and see.  Here are a few of the items I will have for sale.










I hope that if you are in my area or see anything you might like that I can let you know how much they are and what the shipping will be.

and remember...
Keep on Quiltin'
Norma

No comments:

Post a Comment