Pages

Bosbee Quilting

Bosbee Quilting
BosBee Quilting

Saturday, September 22, 2012

Oh my, I have had an interesting late summer.  After my illness, and now that I am feeling better, I hosted a small family reunion.  We were able to reconnect to relatives we hadn't seen in thirty years.  It was great! 
I also entered three of my quilts in the local county fair.  I am so happy I could burst.  I received a first place ribbon for my "Purple Pineapple", a best in show for my crib quilt "Bear Hugs" and a best in show for my "Ohio Star".  I have also decided to begin giving quilting classes out of my home.  I hope there is an interest out there.  I hear so many people say, "I wish I could create things like that" and the truth is, YOU CAN.  So gear up, people!  If I can machine quilt, So Can YOU!


 

1 comment:

  1. Congrates Norma, those quilts are fantastic! It looks like you have a lot of experience to share, good luck on your teaching!
    cheers, Claire W.

    ReplyDelete