Pages

Bosbee Quilting

Bosbee Quilting
BosBee Quilting

Tuesday, February 23, 2016

Love Holidays!

I am a little crazy or so I've been told.  I love to decorate my holiday pencil trees for each season.  And I love to make table toppers and place mats for each holiday too.  Seems like I make a new bunch each year and I am accumulating quite a few.  But if it becomes overwhelming for my closets, I will start giving some of them away.  That is the fun of quilting.  There is always someone who wants what you have made!
Ready to quilt



As soon as I am done with St. Patrick's Day I am off to Easter.  And since Easter is so early this year, I need to hustle.

Have a great day and remember...

Keep on Quiltin'!
Norma

1 comment:

  1. Nice quilts Norma. I like to make things for the different holidays also. We do need variety! I'm visiting from Free motion By The River link up

    ReplyDelete