Pages

Bosbee Quilting

Bosbee Quilting
BosBee Quilting

Saturday, January 30, 2016

"At the Cross"

I have decided to make a conscious effort to finish UFO's this year.  I don't have hundreds but I have enough starts and stops that I need to really get busy.  I have finished one.  It is from a pattern I bought a few years ago.  I mulled over and over the fabric choices and finally settled on a grouping.  I fussy cut a lot of the pieces to come up with a pleasing pattern.  This took quite a few months and I was still working at the time so it went along very slowly.  I finally retired and also put together the pieces I had cut out.  Time went by and I had set aside the top worrying about how I would quilt it.  Four weeks ago, I pulled the top out and layered it with the backing and just pretty much mindlessly started quilting.  When I finished I realized that I should do that more often.  Just quilt! Don't fret over how to quilt, it just do it!

I hope you like the end results.






Have a great weekend!  I will be looking at more of my UFO's!!!

Keep on Quiltin'!

Norma

No comments:

Post a Comment