Pages

Bosbee Quilting

Bosbee Quilting
BosBee Quilting

Saturday, June 27, 2015

Rain! Rain!

Woo, this has been one rainy June!  I am married to a retired farmer, so this year is the kind that makes me happy, happy that he is retired.  But it still makes me sad for our relatives and neighbors who farm that are trying to get their crops in.  Hay in this area is tall and lush.  They just have not had enough clear weather days in a row to cut, dry and harvest it.  Farmers are blamed for a lot of evils, but American farmers have produce a lot of food for a very low cost for years.  I fear that those days are going to be a thing of the past.  I thank God every day for our farmers! God Bless you all!


2012 - My dear husband

Inspiration provided by My Life!

Well, here is hoping that the rain leaves up soon and the farmers are able to get their work done.
Just remember...

Keep on Farmin' 
Oh, I mean

Keep on Quiltin'!

Norma

No comments:

Post a Comment