Pages

Bosbee Quilting

Bosbee Quilting
BosBee Quilting

Tuesday, May 26, 2015

New Project Preview

I know, I know.  I should post more often but it seems that time gets away from me.  I have a beautiful granddaughter graduating from high school.  I have a garden calling for my attention and I have a puppy dog who seems to think I am her personal playmate.  Excuses, yeah I know.  So here I am again and here are some pictures of what I have been up to.

Come on Mom, play with me!
Mom's Iris garden
The quilt top I call "Mom's Iris Garden" is being quilted right now.  I am doing it as I have done all of my machine quilts on my Janome 6600 P sewing machine.  I will continue to show pictures of it as I progress.  It is turning out to be fun to quilt. I am hoping to have it done by the middle of June.  Wish me luck.  And remember...

Keep on Quiltin'!

Norma

No comments:

Post a Comment