Pages

Bosbee Quilting

Bosbee Quilting
BosBee Quilting

Thursday, March 26, 2015

Very Nice Day!

Sorry for not posting in a while but I have been busy working on my UFO's.  However, I had such a nice day I had to share it with you.  My husband and I met up with one of his classmates from high school for lunch.  I had never met him or his wife but I was immediately at ease.  Wonderful people! And to top it off, his wife is a quilter also so we had a great time sharing pictures of past projects and thinking about getting to gather to go quilt shop hopping so we can make new projects.  Can't wait!

It was so funny, but we found that we were from similar backgrounds so when she showed me a picture of one of her quilts, I was not surprised when it looked very much like one I had made for my oldest grandson.  We had used some of the same fabrics.





I bet you can't tell that our quilts were for great outdoor's men.  So funny!

Have a great day everyday and remember...

Keep on Quiltin'!
Norma

No comments:

Post a Comment