Pages

Bosbee Quilting

Bosbee Quilting
BosBee Quilting

Sunday, February 1, 2015

February already...and snowing!

Well, I think we are going to dodge the bullet with the big snow storm this Super Bowl Sunday. But I think we are going to get freezing rain and that is not good.  I worry about my truck driving son and grandson who have to be out there everyday.  Not a fun time of year.


I decided to make some more valentine items.  I made these Valentine place mats in a couple of days. They were fun and so easy.  Take a look.




Sunny is a little guy my mom bought for me many years ago.  I grow and love sunflowers of all kinds so he has become my mascot.  I keep him on a shelf in the kitchen and he changes with the seasons.  Here he is holding a quilted heart I made for him.  I will keep you up to date on his moods.

Sunny 

Hope you dodge the snow too and remember...

Keep on Quiltin'!

Norma

1 comment:

  1. Hi Norma! Love those pretty placemats. Looks like you were having a great day sewing with Sunny!

    ReplyDelete