Pages

Bosbee Quilting

Bosbee Quilting
BosBee Quilting

Wednesday, April 2, 2014

Spring! Maybe...?

Oh, we had a beautiful day here yesterday.  Mid 60's and sun!  It was windy but who cares!  At least it wasn't freezing cold and snowing.  Today is my hubby and my 25th wedding anniversary.  It is so hard to believe that we have been married that long.  Yes, it is the second time around for both of us, but we got it right this time and it has been a wonderful 25 year journey.

I really got myself in gear the last couple of weeks.  Here are a few more pictures of the tee shirt quilt I made for a customer.  I also used the rest of the the tees that I couldn't fit into the quilt and made a quillow.  I just threw that in as a bonus since my customer allowed me to experiment with the quilt and her son's tee shirts.  She was very happy with the results and I now hope her son likes the quilts.



Quillow

The above folded into the quillow




And I finished some UFO's this week.  This is a quilt that a friend of mine bought at an auction.  The top had been hand stitched together and was so askew that I couldn't finish it the way it was.  So I took the whole thing apart and reworked the entire top.  I think it turned out great.

Before

Block before

This is how the patches were put together

I stabilized each patch and then squared each one up

After I sewed them back together

Finished as a tied quilt

Have a great day everyone! And remember...

Keep on Quiltin'!

Norma

No comments:

Post a Comment