I really got myself in gear the last couple of weeks. Here are a few more pictures of the tee shirt quilt I made for a customer. I also used the rest of the the tees that I couldn't fit into the quilt and made a quillow. I just threw that in as a bonus since my customer allowed me to experiment with the quilt and her son's tee shirts. She was very happy with the results and I now hope her son likes the quilts.
|The above folded into the quillow|
And I finished some UFO's this week. This is a quilt that a friend of mine bought at an auction. The top had been hand stitched together and was so askew that I couldn't finish it the way it was. So I took the whole thing apart and reworked the entire top. I think it turned out great.
|This is how the patches were put together|
|I stabilized each patch and then squared each one up|
|After I sewed them back together|
|Finished as a tied quilt|
Have a great day everyone! And remember...
Keep on Quiltin'!