Pages

Bosbee Quilting

Bosbee Quilting
BosBee Quilting

Tuesday, March 4, 2014

Yeah for March!

Now come on Spring!  It was -2 degrees here last night.  I sure hope we have the warm up they are calling for later this week.  This has been a long, cold winter.  At least the daylight is staying around longer now.

Here is the lap quilt I made for my hubby for Christmas.  I am thinking about making up a few of these to give to the Retirement Home where my father-in-law lived until his passing.  I think he would have loved a lap quilt like this one while he was there.  He was in a wheel chair and was always cold.  I wish I had been able to make one for him, but I was working full time until nine months before he died.



I really think men would like these and especially the farmers like my father-in-law.  I think I will get busy.

Keep on Quiltin'!

Norma

No comments:

Post a Comment