Pages

Bosbee Quilting

Bosbee Quilting
BosBee Quilting

Saturday, March 22, 2014

A Day at a Time

Well, it certainly has been a long February.  For a short month that is saying something.  It was extremely cold and not very productive.  Arrive---March.  Not a whole lot warmer and doesn't seem to be warming up any time soon.

My 87 year old mother fell a week ago.  She ended up spending three days in the hospital.  But let me tell you, the way she fell and as hard as she landed, I could not believe she did not have any broken bones!  She ended up with a bruised shoulder but nothing broken.  She is really tough!

I am almost done with the tee shirt quilt I have been making for a customer.  I plan to post a picture before I send it off.  So stay tuned.

Must go and get busy!

Keep on Quiltin'!

Norma
A picture of my Mom and her best friend in 1943 or 1944.  Mom is on the right.

No comments:

Post a Comment