Pages

Bosbee Quilting

Bosbee Quilting
BosBee Quilting

Wednesday, February 12, 2014

Sunny Today but...

Oh, how nice to see the sun!  And we actually got into the upper 20's today.  This is wonderful after the single digit days and below zero nights.  But somehow the winter blahhs are still plaguing me.  I decided to go out and get the batting and backing material for a tee shirt quilt I have been asked to make so of course, buying material is always a booster.  It is just that I can't get enthusiastic about much of anything with this burning cabin fever.  Maybe I just need a vacation.


The sun on the snowy trees this morning was beautiful.  However, I can't wait to see green!  I know what I will do!  I will decorate my holiday tree this weekend for St. Patrick's Day. How much more green can you get!  In the meantime, here is a picture of my St. Valentine Day's tree.


Here is hoping all our friends on the east coast stay safe during this winter storm.  Stay in and just remember...

Keep on Quilting!

Norma



No comments:

Post a Comment