Bosbee Quilting

Bosbee Quilting
BosBee Quilting

Monday, February 10, 2014

Back From Hiatus

I mentioned yesterday that I had taken the month of January off from quilting.  Even though I was on a break, I was still reading my quilting sites, magazines and thinking about new projects.  I also started my iris applique and was able to do 10 blocks.  But now I am back and today I started putting together a tee shirt quilt that I have promised for a graduate in May.  I will show some pictures as I go.  In the mean time, I thought I would show some past projects I finished in 2013 and 2012.

Cookies for my sweetheart


My wall hanging for Valentine's Day

It is still very cold here in Ohio.  They say we may be in the 30's the end of the week.  I certainly hope so!  


He is a little hard to see, but if you look closely, there is a hawk (red tail, I think) sitting on the top of my lamp post.  I know he was after my song birds at the bird feeder, but he has to eat too.  I did chase him away so I didn't have to witness the crime.

Stay warm and...
Keep on Quilting!

Norma

11 comments:

  1. Thank you for sharing in this article
    I can learn a lot and could also be a reference
    I hope to read the next your article updates
    obat pembesar penis vimax asli

    ReplyDelete
  2. How beautiful and interesting is the Valentine wallhanging. Love all the quilted hearts! Great work!

    ReplyDelete
  3. vimax so beautiful, it could be a creative business idea, thank you for the article, in wait for the next article

    ReplyDelete
  4. Greetings admin
    I like your topic, after reading your article very helpful at all and can be a source of reference
    I hope others can feel the same benefits as me
    I will wait for your next article updates
    Thank you, for sharing
    vimax asli obat pembesar penis vimax original

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am very happy to read this article, and I always looked forward to the update
    obat aborsi ampuh penggugur kandungan

    ReplyDelete
  6. Greetings admin
    I like your topic, after reading your article very helpful at all and can be a source of reference
    I will wait for your next article updates
    Thank you, for sharing
    sex shop, sex shop semarang, obat memperbesar alat vital, obat pembesar penis, vimax asli canada, vimax pill canada

    ReplyDelete
  7. Greetings admin I like your topic, after reading your article very helpful at all and can be a source of reference I will wait for your next article updates Thank you, for sharing sex shop, sex shop semarang, sex toys semarang, alat pembesar penis, vimax asli, obat kuat semarang, boneka full body,

    ReplyDelete