Pages

Bosbee Quilting

Bosbee Quilting
BosBee Quilting

Tuesday, April 23, 2013

Earth Week

Yesterday was Earth Day and this week in considered Earth Week.  I have to say, around here it is always earth day.  The weather is starting to moderate to a spring like temperature and the farmers (including my husband) have been busy.  I have been trying to do garden work in the morning and quilting in the afternoon.  There was a time I would work outside all day long, but this thing called age is keeping me from doing too much bending, lifting and hauling all at one time.  I am much better off if I do strenuous work in small increments.  Even then, I do a lot of moaning and groaning getting out of bed in the morning.  Someone should have warned me about this!

Here are some pics of our rendition of Earth Week.

We are small peanuts compared to some farms...

...but we still do the best we can with mother earth


There is nothing like the smell of fresh tilled earth



I need to get back to quilting, so keep on quilting!

Norma


No comments:

Post a Comment