Pages

Bosbee Quilting

Bosbee Quilting
BosBee Quilting

Sunday, February 24, 2013

It has been a long time again.  I have been trying to keep up to date with a lot of things this winter, but my blog was not one of them.  I will try to do better.  Christmas was a nice time with family this year.  We didn't spend much time with friends because of time restraints, but we had a lot of family time and that is what is best!  In January, my beautiful daughter-in-law turned 40 and my wonderful son threw her a great surprise party.  There were about 35 or 40 of us there and we all had a great time.

I have been trying to keep up on some of my quilting but it takes so many hours to finish just one quilt, so I have started doing a large project and a small project at the same time.  This way, I can work so long on the sewing machine quilting and when my neck and back say enough, I can do something else, such as cut out pieces or make binding.  So far it is working out well.

Here is my Valentine Day wallhanging.


I also was able to finish my St. Patrick's Day wallhanging. These are the small projects I have been working on while I am also working on baby quilts.






No comments:

Post a Comment