Pages

Bosbee Quilting

Bosbee Quilting
BosBee Quilting

Wednesday, February 29, 2012

I can't believe how fast this day went!  I had planned to quilt all morning, however Anna has a way of changing our plans.  She had been shaking her head a lot lately so of course, we think ear infection. And after a trip to the vet, sure enough, we have a little yeast infection growing in there. Yuck! But we got some medicine so we are off to recovery. She is so good at the vet's. She sits so patiently and doesn't try to fight us. Anyway, we went from there to an appreciation luncheon put on by one of the vendors my husband deals with. Now my hubby knows everyone, well maybe not everyone, but if he meets you once, he will remember you and talk, talk talk. And if he doesn't know you, he will by the time he leaves your presence. So needless to say , we got home late afternoon.  But I did manage to get a little quilting done. I am doing trapunto in the motiffs on my son's quilt and I did three of them this evening.  Since I have nothing to post on my quilt progress, I thought I would post pics of the baby quilts I made for my two niece's babies and for my neighbor's baby.


Add caption

No comments:

Post a Comment